Top 20 Posts for 2009
2. Desktop Calendar Wallpaper: May 2009
3. Desktop Calendar Wallpaper: July 2009
5. Desktop Calendar Wallpaper: August 2009
6. Desktop Calendar Wallpaper: March & April 2009
7. red dot design concept award 2009
8. Speech Balloons for the Hearing-Impaired
9. Trou – Hologram Projecting Flexible Mobile Phone Concept
10. Desktop Calendar Wallpaper: October 2009
11. Desktop Calendar Wallpaper: Jan&Feb
12. Snowcorn: Another Sixth Sense Device Concept
13. Desktop Calendar Wallpaper: September 2009
15. World Clock
18. Funny USB Memory Sticks #5
20. Desktop Calendar Wallpaper: June&July
Future of Internet Search: Mobile version
Just type “future” in Google Image Search and you can see my images listed in the results. Other top search terms are “calendar design”, “ipod touch camera”, “desktop wallpaper”, etc. Thank you, Google!
Most Viewed Image on Flickr
This year I joined Vimeo, Twitter, LinkedIn and FFFFOUND!
On Vimeo, I upload the animation of the devices I make for this blog. I’ll update my YouTube later.
Twitter is where I post little ideas and other updates not posted in this blog.
On LinkedIn, Behance Network and Coroflot, I’m trying to expand my professional connections.
On FFFFOUND and My Likes on Vimeo, you can see what I found interesting on the internet. (Favorites on YouTube is for my kids.) I update FFFFOUND every day, so check it out.
Also I use Flickr to post photos of my daily life and images used in this blog as well as photos of the books I read and sketches in my Moleskine. I’m thinking of uploading lots of botched images that couldn’t be brought to light in this blog like this.
Resolutions for 2010
Looking back at the resolutions for 2009, I think everything has come true. I can now make animation to show my concepts in motion. I can’t tell you about this now, but I made something tangible this year, which you’ll be able to see sometime in 2010. And this year the total access of this blog reached 1 million, I just got 1,000 followers on Twitter today. And most of all I received a red dot design award!
For next year I want to deepen my concept levels and to make things simpler even if it takes much more time. So the posts might become fewer and happen less frequently (sorry!). But what I want to do most in 2010 is to prepare for the next move. As I mentioned in a post and Twitter before, I want to do concept designs for sci-fi films. So I will not only create futuristic gadgets, but I also try to broaden my network towards that area of industry. I’d very much appreciate if there are people doing the related jobs who could talk to me.
That’s it for this year. I truly appreciate your support and positive comments. Thank you very very much!!